Sterne, Agee & Leach,
Financial Services / Broker-Dealer / Equities
- Average of 750 media appearances monthly in premier financial publications (print + online)
- Average of 25 TV appearances monthly on CNBC, Bloomberg Television, Fox Business, BNN, CNBC Europe & Asia
- TV viewers more than 250,000 a day
- Print circulation more than 10 million a day
- To raise Sterne Agee’s visibility and credibility with clients, stakeholders and the investment community at large – institutional and retail.
- Leveraged relationships with producers to continually place analysts and strategists on financial TV and radio.
- Monitored financial news trends to develop pitch angles.
- Utilized analysts’ research notes to obtain media.
- Arranged media tours and meet and greets.
- Financial TV (CNBC, FBN, Bloomberg) 243 times, or about once a day.
- The Wall Street Journal – 246 times, or about once a day.
- Top tier print and digital media – Financial Times, Barron’s, Bloomberg, New York Times, Reuters, Fortune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Investment News, Money, TheStreet, Business Insider – 8,600 times, or about 35 a day.