Financial Services / Broker-Dealer / Fixed-Income
- Average of 150 media appearances monthly in premier financial publications (print + online)
- Average of 10 TV appearances monthly on CNBC, Bloomberg Television, Fox Business, BNN, CNBC Europe & Asia
- TV viewers more than 250,000 a day
- Print circulation more than 1 million a day
- To raise Stifel Fixed Income’s Chief Economist Lindsey Piegza’s visibility and credibility with clients, stakeholders and the investment community at large – institutional and retail.
- Leveraged relationships with producers to continually place Lindsey on financial TV and radio.
- Monitored financial news trends to develop pitch angles.
- Utilized Lindsey’s economic notes to obtain media.
- Financial TV (CNBC, FBN, Bloomberg) More than 100 times.
- The Wall Street Journal – 33 times.
- Top tier print and digital media (Barron’s, Bloomberg, New York Times, USA Today, Reuters, Reuters TV, Fortune, Forbes, MarketWatch Los Angeles Times, NPR’s MarketPlace, The Street, The Street TV, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, etc.) more than 1,500 times.
- Top Tier TV, Radio, Print and Online Media In just the last year, Razor Sharp’s professionals have placed Live and Invest Overseas in hundreds of top tier outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business Network, New York Times, Forbes, CBS News, MarketWatch, San Antonio Express-News, Orange County Register, Bank Rate and many more.